ORGANIC TUR DAL 1Kg
Organic food is food produced by methods that comply with the standards of organic farming. Standards vary worldwide, but organic farming in general features practices that strive to cycle resources, promote ecological balance, and conserve biodiversity. Organizations regulating organic products may restrict the use of certain pesticides and fertilizers in farming. In general, organic foods are also usually not processed using irradiation, industrial solvents or synthetic food additives.
- Protecting soil quality using organic material and encouraging biological activity
- Indirect provision of crop nutrients using soil microorganisms
- Nitrogen fixation in soils using legumes
- Weed and pest control based on methods like crop rotation, biological diversity, natural predators, organic manures and suitable chemical, thermal and biological intervention
- Rearing of livestock, taking care of housing, nutrition, health, rearing and breeding
- Care for the larger environment and conservation of natural habitats and wildlife
Benefits of Dal Toor or TurDal
- Organic Dal Toor / Organic Tur Dal has folic acid which is very beneficial for women who are pregnant. As folic acid helps in fetal development and prevent any kind of birth defect.
- Organic Dal Toor/ Organic Tur Dal is basically a legume that is plant protein which is exactly the lean Protein which helps in muscle growth of the body. And the protein which it carries is lean that is low in fat.
- Dal Toor or Arhar Dal has high fibers. Fibers help you to meet your daily needs and keep your weight in control.