Organic Masala Chai Tea
Organic Masala Green Tea, is made with hand-picked spices from organic certified gardens, Masala Green Tea is a combination of aromatic spices and the subtle earthiness of green tea.
Organic Masala Green Tea is rich in antioxidants and has the natural benefits of spices. Black Tea keeps you active. Cinnamon is good for diabetics.
Ginger relieves common cold.Cardamom and Black Pepper aid digestion.Cloves are anti-septic.Nutmeg has anti-bacterial properties.
Weight loss recipe with Organic Masala Tea
Masala Green Tea Infused Quinoa Pilaf
2 Organic Masala Green Tea bags
1 cup quinoa, rinsed
2 cups water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup mixed vegetables (e.g., peas, carrots, bell peppers), chopped
1/4 cup chopped almonds or cashews
Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add the quinoa. Simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Brew the Organic Masala Green Tea bags in hot water for about 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and set the tea aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped onions and sauté until they become translucent.
- Add minced garlic, mixed vegetables, and chopped nuts. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, until the vegetables are slightly tender but still crisp.
- Pour the brewed Masala Green Tea over the vegetable mixture and bring to a simmer. Let it cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked quinoa, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss everything together until heated through.
This Masala Green Tea Infused Quinoa Pilaf is a wholesome, high-fiber dish. The green tea infusion imparts a unique flavor while providing antioxidants and potential metabolism-boosting benefits.