ORGANIC TUR DAL 1Kg
Organic food is food produced by methods that comply with the standards of organic farming. Standards vary worldwide, but organic farming in general features practices that strive to cycle resources, promote ecological balance, and conserve biodiversity. Organizations regulating organic products may restrict the use of certain pesticides and fertilizers in farming. In general, organic foods are also usually not processed using irradiation, industrial solvents or synthetic food additives.
- Protecting soil quality using organic material and encouraging biological activity
- Indirect provision of crop nutrients using soil microorganisms
- Nitrogen fixation in soils using legumes
- Weed and pest control based on methods like crop rotation, biological diversity, natural predators, organic manures and suitable chemical, thermal and biological intervention
- Rearing of livestock, taking care of housing, nutrition, health, rearing and breeding
- Care for the larger environment and conservation of natural habitats and wildlife
Organic Toor dal or Organic Tur dal
is also called as split pigeon peas,
- Tur dal called tur dal in Marathi
- Tur dal in Hindi
- Arehar ki dal in Urdu
- Tur dal is called as kandhi pappu in Telugu
- Tur dal is called as Thuvara parippa in Kerala and
- Tur dal is called as Thuvaram paruppu in Tamil Nadu
- Tur dal is called as Togari bele in Kannada
Benefits of Tur Dal or Toor Dal
- Tur dal has folic acid which is very beneficial for women who are pregnant. As folic acid helps in fetal development and prevent any kind of birth defect.
- Tur Dal has folic acid which even helps to prevent birth defects such as specific brain and spinal defects cord defects up to by seventy percent.
- Tur dal is basically a legume that is plant protein which is exactly the lean Protein which helps in muscle growth of the body. And the protein which it carries is lean that is low in fat.
- Tur Dal/ Arhar Dal are low in calories so it is a very good substitute to reduce extra fat from your body and thus keeps you healthy.
- Tur Dal or Arhar Dal has high fibers. Fibers help you to meet your daily needs and keep your weight in control. Tur Dal helps you keep you full and thus helps in taking lesser calorie per day. Fiber also helps to prevent constipation.
- Tur Dal/ Lentils provide carbohydrates which body require for energy. Body breaks down the carbohydrates to blood glucose and thus produces energy in all parts of body.
- Tur Dal or lentils help in keeping blood pressure and blood sugar level in control. It also helps in proper blood circulation in body.
Tur dal is one of the most popular pulses, being an important source of protein in a mostly vegetarian diet